Anastasiya Sidorova Rapunzel, who once suffers from the problem of baldness, now she has the most beautiful hair in the world.
The Most Beautiful Hair In The World
Due to the baldness of her hair, she has provided women with advice on hair care on her Instagram page.
“Russian Rapunzel” Anastasiya Sidorova works as a trichologist and helps thousands of women to grow long hair. She shares her recommendations about haircare on her Instagram page and proves by her own example that a diagnosis of baldness is not a sentence.
We at Bright Side were inspired by Nastya’s beauty and purposefulness, and that’s why we are inviting you to get to know her better.
At 18, Anastasiya’s hair started to fall out. After a diagnosis of “androgenetic alopecia,” she started to restore it.
The results she achieved are amazing. After 5 years, she has a thick braid that falls below her waist, a contract with Pantene, and 530,000 followers on her Instagram.
Illness helped Nastya to choose a profession. Now she is a “cosmetic trichologist,” and she helps people dreaming of long hair.
From her own experience, she was convinced that a complex approach is important when taking care of hair.
Anastasiya’s recommendations to girls dreaming of long hair are as follows:
- Keep balance in food, and give up diets.
- Avoid stress.
- Find products specific to your hair type.
- Use nourishing masks at least 2 times a week.
- Use different oils. One of the best treatments for hair is avocado oil.
- Cut off split ends.
- Wash your hair in a timely manner, and learn how to dry your hair correctly (at first, hair should dry itself by 60%, and only then should you blow dry and comb).
- If your hair loss exceeds the norm (about 50-100 hairs a day), you should seek advice from a professional who will help with treatment.
We are not surprised that Anastasiya succeeded in Trichology. You must agree that a specialist proving the effectiveness of her advice herself deserves trust.
Moreover, not only is she popular among people dreaming of long hair but also among connoisseurs of female beauty. After all, her portraits are striking with tenderness and elegance.
We hope you enjoy these pictures and please don’t forget to leave your comments.
Source: Bright Side